各位网友好,小编关注的话题,就是关于表白英语句子英语翻译的问题,为大家整理了5个问题表白英语句子英语翻译的解答内容来自网络整理。
i am because you are表白怎么回
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

May there be enough clouds in yours life to make a beautiful sunset. 愿你生命中有够多的云翳,来造成一个美丽的黄昏.

首先你要确定你自己是不是喜欢所表白的对象。然后你再决定怎么样回复他。假如您喜欢他呢,你可以直接表示你对他的喜欢。当然这个时候你就要确定他是不是真的喜欢你。如果他是真的喜欢你,而不是因为别的目标表白的话,那你喜欢他的话你们就可以走到一起。这是一个很好的脱单过程。毕竟两个人都互相喜欢。
陪伴是最长久的告白。用正确的英语语法翻译出来
To accompany lifetime is the deepest confession of love.
陪伴一生是最深情的告白.
或
To accompany lifetime symbolizes a confession with eternal of love.
陪伴一生象徵著永恒的爱的表白.
如何用英语高端>表明/h2>
Before meeting you, never thought to marry, after meeting you, I realized that you are the only one in my life.
遇到你之前,从未想过结婚;遇到你之后,才明白你是我此生唯一!
Beautiful lady, I don't know if you would like to walk with me and spend the rest of your life together
这是我跟女朋友表白的时候给她写的一段话:
I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever .
(浮世万千,吾爱有三。日,月与卿。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮)
I love three things,
the sun,the moon,and you.
I love the sun for the day,
I love the moon for the night,
I love you for ever!
Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.
从未觉得缺失,但他来了,才觉得灵魂完整,这就是爱。
陪伴是最长久的告白。用正确的英语语法翻译出来
To accompany lifetime is the deepest confession of love.
陪伴一生是最深情的告白.
或
To accompany lifetime symbolizes a confession with eternal of love.
陪伴一生象徵著永恒的爱的表白.
偏偏宠爱中孟听用英语>表明/h2>
| don't know the passion until | met you | don't know the sorrow until | left you.But now| do know the love when| cherish you
到此,大家对表白英语句子英语翻译的解答时否满意,希望表白英语句子英语翻译的5解答对大家有用,如内容不符合请联系小编修改。










